Conservatorships of the Person

A Conservatorship proceeding is initiated when an adult person in your family is temporarily or permanently incapacitated and becomes unable to care for his or her affairs. The Court has the power to appoint a Conservator so that the property of your loved ones is taken care of.

If you have a situation where your parent or other adult relative is unable to care for themselves, pay their bills, or manage their financial affairs, a Conservatorship may be appropriate.

For legal advice and representation in Conservatorship proceedings, please call our office at 408-292-4849 to set up a free initial consultation.

Need Legal Assistance?
Contact Us Today

“ Overall, a very good attorney, and especially good if you want to have a more harmonious resolution to your case. ”
-Mano P