Family Law

Sometimes parents are under a lot of strain during divorce proceedings when children are involved. This is compounded by financial and emotional factors due to the high cost of living in this State and the lack of emotional support from family. As a result, they take the children and move out of the State of California and opt to go to their State of origin without the consent of the remaining parent or without obtaining a court order.

It is possible to legally move away and establish the children’s residence in another State or City within the same State.

Elainie Honjas will advise you if and how you can move away with your children within the statutory provisions of the Family Code.

To discuss Interstate Custody, call our office at 408-292-4849 and schedule a free initial consultation.

Need Legal Assistance?
Contact Us Today

“ Overall, a very good attorney, and especially good if you want to have a more harmonious resolution to your case. ”
-Mano P